Saturday, September 29, 2007

Bunting For Baby Tyler

I made this bunting for my little nephew due to arrive on or about October 27, 2007. It is a modified pattern from a Coats & Clark free pattern. I used some leftover Lionbrand Homespun yarn. It is very bulky and hard to use in most patterns that do not call for bulky yarn. I hope it is cold enough so he can wear it some before he outgrows it. I finished it in time for the baby shower on Sept 16, 2007. My gift got the biggest applause...I just loved all the OOOOO's an AAA'S and AWWWW's. The best compliment I can ever get from making a baby gift for someone. I really need to learn how to knit so I can make some sweaters and socks for Baby Tyler. Outfits for baby boys are easier to find in knit versus crochet. Without further adieu......

No comments: